Very high angular resolution imaging
The XRI is an X-Ray interferometer under development, capable of detecting angular differences as small as 1 millionth of a arcsecond.
This technology is based on the Silicon Pore Optics and is created in cooperation with the Leicester university as an additional configuration for (space based) X-ray telescopes.
- Distinction of two close celestial X-Ray sources
- Exact localization of X-ray sources from a large distance
- Material properties identical to Silicon Pore Optics
- Very lightweight
- Very strong
- Capable of integration of very large lenses (meter scale) and/or very large separation.
- Current angular resolution: 1/1.000.000 arcsec
- XRI has TRL 3
- Lead time prior to production 10 months
- XRI Brochure available soon